Saturday, March 21, 2015

Peace, Love, Vegan for the Win

I was playing around with a new product grid generator that's default is set to pull the most popular products from a Zazzle shop. Without setting any additional parameters, I put the tool in motion and was surprised by the results.  Out of my top five products, three of them have the same design. Wow.

My Vegan Strong shop has over 500 products. That's a small number compared to many of the designers and shop owners I know but it's a relatively young project. Anyway, in the interest of getting my numbers right, I just counted how many vegan-related designs I've created over the life of the Vegan Strong shop. 57. Yep, that's the number. I've created 57 designs in total and the same one is on three out of my top five products. I don't know what to think of that. On the one hand, it must be a design with universal appeal (among us compassion-types). On the other hand, I have designs I think are far more 1) creative, 2) appealing, 3) striking, etc. This is a simple Peace, Love, Vegan design.

So, whattayathink? Do you like my Peace, Love, Vegan design? Yeah, but do you think it deserves three out of the top five spots? Honestly, I don't. But what do I know. The customer has voted with their wallets and for that, I'm grateful.        

A Selection of Popular Vegan-Themed Products

These are the top five items from my VeganStrong Zazzle Shop.
Vegan (in an elephant design) tee shirtVegan (in an elephant design) tee shirt
Vegan (in an elephant design) tee shirt
$22.95 USD

Simple and to the point, this design features an elephant silhouette with the word "V...more
Peace Love Vegan ShirtPeace Love Vegan Shirt
Peace Love Vegan Shirt
$25.95 USD

This is a perfect shirt for vegans. It features the caption Peace, Love, Vegan in thr...more
Peace Love Vegan MugsPeace Love Vegan Mugs
Peace Love Vegan Mugs
$17.95 USD

It's all about Peace, Love and Veganism. This bold graphic features the caption "Peac...more
Google this: Factory Farming Bumper StickerGoogle this: Factory Farming Bumper Sticker
Google this: Factory Farming Bumper Sticker
$4.45 USD

Let's help educate people about what "factory farming" actually means to animals with...more
Peace Love Vegan Canvas BagsPeace Love Vegan Canvas Bags
Peace Love Vegan Canvas Bags
$23.95 USD

It's all about Peace, Love and Veganism. This bold graphic features the caption "Peac...more
I hope you like them. Thanks for looking. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good, and I'm wondering how it differs from pizazz as that also pulls the most popular items.

    ReplyDelete